Friday, August 21, 2009

Back to school!



It's that time of year, Avery, Aidan and I have to go back to school! They are a little more excited about it than I am......I already miss my afternoon naps!

Avery is really excited about 5th grade! She has Mr. Johnson and all she can say is, "he's so cool!" Avery rotates classes every hour, and is very excited about all of her classes!

Aidan is in 1st grade and has Mrs. Grant. Aidan always loves school, after you get her through the door! Chris dropped her off the last three days and only had one meltdown.....it was a minor one. She has been wanting homework and we finally have our first assignment! Aidan and I will be completing a puzzle piece that represents her and her likes. Hopefully she will let me wait to work on it until tomorrow, doubtful but maybe!

Emmitt and Mia had a change too, Chelle is back watching them. They love having Michelle at the house. Michelle is Mia's BFF!

One last thing, the JDRF walk is only three weeks away! I am still ordering team t-shirts if anyone is interested...I just need to know by the 26th! We hope you can come out and help support Avery's team while we raise money to find a cure for type 1 diabetes!

Hope everyone has a wonderful, and restful, weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment