Tuesday, July 21, 2009

It's so hard to say good-bye!

Okay, I am in count-down mode......three weeks.......that is the time I have until I have to go back to work! This is the time I have to start preparing myself to say good-bye to my summer vacation. It is a very sad moment and I don't know if I'm ready for the day. I'm sure I will need many diet cokes, cheese fries and chocolate to get me through it. Don't get me wrong, I love my job! Interacting with teenagers is great, it's just the prep stuff I don't enjoy! If I had someone to get all of my lesson plans ready for me, it would be the best job in the world!
It's a rainy day here so the kids and I are going up to the school and start working on a few things. They absolutely love going to my room! They play teacher, run around and draw on everything (I think they just get bored staying around the house!). Honestly, once I get to the school and start working on my room, I get a little excited too......school supplies get me excited about going back too! Love me some school supplies!
Keep checking back, we are going to the JDRF kick-off luncheon tomorrow and I will be getting everything ready for the walk on September 12th! I'm trying to design a cool team shirt but need a little graphic design help, if you know of anyone that would like to help out, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment